We’re sure you like to work customer-centric, but it’s also important that:
- You have a master’s degree (preferably in Economics) or equivalent by experience
- You held a position of Business Developer for 2 to 5 years
- You have a first experience in a customer-oriented position
- You are familiar with the ICT or technology industry and its developments
- You are a professional communicator and are able to listen and convince others, being a strong relationship builder
- You think out of the box and dare to take initiative to develop new concepts
- You like to work result-oriented and meet targets
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a dynamic and driven professional with a passion for account management and relationship building. In this role you are responsible for maintaining and developing partnerships with new and existing members that will accelerate the business.
- Identifying prospects by using various sources
- Qualifying business needs and identifying opportunities during prospecting visits in order to create win-win situations
- Documenting your actions and visits to boost effectiveness
- Attending networking events organized by the company, in order to generate new leads
- Following up with leads generated through multiple marketing & sales campaigns
- Preparing offers and making sure that all terms and conditions are correct
- Assuring correct and timely internal action by informing all internal stakeholders
You will manage the sales funnel by finding the right prospects and nurturing them into leads. You are office based but will often have to travel to meet prospects, attend conferences or liaise with active members.