Automating the Manipulation of Documents in the Interim Sector
The customer is one of the largest temporary staffing firm in Europe. The company, in its Belgian subsidiary, is handling about 1 million documents per year. Concerned documents include: identity cards, curriculum vitae, diplomas, driving licenses, among others. CheckHub is now successfully automating the process of collecting and validating those documents from candidates. The time saving in the administrative department (30 FTE) of that company is estimated to be 60%. This averages a cost saving of 900.000 € per year.
The organization was confronted with a paramount of manual tasks. Examples are requesting, validating and processing documents of (potential) candidates. Intensive tasks which is open for human error. Either from the organization or the candidate side. In the long term this organization is suffering from his own succes. With a growing database of vacancies and potential candidates, the paperwork and effort needed was growing as well.
The client understood that a digital transformation was absolutely necessary. The digitization and automation of all processes concerning document management and processing to monetize its’ possibilities. This customer chose to automate those tasks through a full integration via SQS Messaging Service. The integration in their document management interface resulted in the following tasks’ automation:
- A branded portal for candidates, accessible from all devices.
- Sending reminders per texts and mails to candidates.
- No app to download, no login, no password. Easy and secured magic link for candidates.
- Automated validation of documents.
- Automated restrictions on mime type during upload.
- Automated conversion from different mime types to pdf documents.
- Documents recto and verso being merged in one single file.
- Renaming documents according to internal nomenclature.
- All documents being sent back to our client’s servers, in real time.
- Full integration of CheckHub in their front-end interface.
With CheckHub facilitating the solution to fully automate and process documents lead to the following results:
- Integration time: 1,5 months
- Integration resulted in the reduction in time spent on administrative tasks by 60%.
- Total time spent on administrative tasks previously to CheckHub’s technology implementation was estimated to 18 FTEs equivalent.
- 50.000 € is the average FTE cost for the identified positions.
- Cost saving sums up to 900.000 € per year.